FY 2021 and BEYOND – C2 IS PERMANENTLY AVAILABLE
e2e will calculate your new Category Two Budget to aid in the planning of the upcoming Funding Year 2021 (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022).
- The new 5-year fixed budgets begin starting with FY 2021
- This new 5-year budget cycle will reset every 5 years, with no rollover of funding from cycle-cycle (First cycle: FY 2021 – FY 2025)
- The budgets will be calculated on a district- wide and library system-wide basis, no longer on a per-school or per-library basis
- Budgets are calculated at a pre-discount price of $167 per-student for schools and $4.50 per sq. ft. for libraries
- The per-site funding floor is now increased from $9,200 to $25,000.
- The final list of eligible services will be released at least 60 days prior to the opening of the application filing window for the following funding year
These permanent changes to Category Two funding not only allow more secure funding opportunities, but they also allow applicants the flexibility to determine how to allocate their funds, ensuring a more effective use of their E-Rate funding.